- Saudi Arabia (Coming Soon)
- Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia
- USA DMC
- South America
- Why A&K
- Special Offers
- Contact Us
Latest News from A&K Indonesia
Book Your Journey with Confidence for Travel Through December 31, 2022
With A&K’s flexible booking policy, you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. Book now for travel through December 31, 2022, and you may change or cancel up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason — whether at home or in your travel destination — and receive a credit toward future travel.
Contact A&K Southeast Asia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: For new bookings made with Abercrombie & Kent Southeast Asia beginning January 1, 2022 for travel through December 31, 2022, guests may change or cancel the booking up to 30 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason at home or in their travel destination. For Tailor Made bookings, some exclusions and penalties may apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests who cancel without rebooking will receive a credit toward future travel valid through December 31, 2022; credit is non-transferable and non-refundable. Applicable price of new journey applies. Guest is responsible for non-refundable air fees, insurance and other related costs. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
COVID-19-related reasons include:
- The government in the guest’s country of residence issues a Do Not Travel advisory due to COVID-19 for the destination the guest is travelling to.
- The government in the guest’s country of residence restricts all but essential travel.
- The destination the guest is travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit the guest from travelling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements.
- International flights are cancelled without alternative routing available for guest to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary.
Special Terms: COVID-19 and Multi-Country Itineraries:
For multi-country itineraries, the ability to change or postpone only applies to destination(s) that qualify due to COVID-19 related reasons. We will make our best efforts to work with suppliers to minimize penalties in non-impacted destinations by rerouting or postponing your journey.
- Follow us on
- Share us on