Cambodia is a destination full of wonder and endless discoveries. The temples of Angkor are beautiful, yet mysterious, having stood for almost a millennia, silently guarding their secrets. Beyond the temples are interesting fishing communities and craft villages that produce handmade silk, silver, ceramics and other traditional crafts. The capital of Phnom Penh presents an engaging cosmopolitan culture with windows into a French-colonial past while the southern coastal region offers access to luxury island retreats.
- Going off road to explore lesser-visited sites of Angkor by bike
- Morning prayers with monks at a centuries-old temple
- A sustainable craft discovery with trend-setting ateliers, designers and craftsmen in Siem Reap
- Kayaking through mangroves and watching the water birds at Tonle Sap Lake
- Giving back to rural villagers by supporting our Cambodia Clean Water project, an A&K Philanthropy project that has impacted over 22,500 lives since 2008. Find out more at www.akphilanthropy.org.