COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
Last updated: 17 May 2022
International Travel Status
- Vietnam is now open for international travel from all countries
- Passport holders of the following countries enjoy visa-free entry into Vietnam when staying no more than 15 days: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Belarus
- Passport holders of other countries can now apply for eVisas here
For all travelers (fully vaccinated and non-vaccinated):
- From 16 May 2022, travelers no longer need to present a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival in Vietnam and are free to travel around the country without restriction
- Travelers must comply with all prevailing health measures issued by the Vietnamese government during their stay
- In Vietnam, 80% of the population has been fully vaccinated
- Domestic travel is permitted without restriction and most hotels, markets, restaurants, shops and businesses are operating as normal
- Wearing a mask is required at all times when in public places
While in country, COVID-19 tests can be arranged at private hospitals in Vietnam. The following options are available if testing is required prior to departure.
HO CHI MINH CITY
FV Hospital: RT-PCR tests are administered by FV Hospital. A nurse can be arranged to conduct the test at the guest's hotel. The cost for this service is VND 3,650,000 (USD 157) and this service must be booked two days in advance. This service is available daily 07:00-18:00. Results are delivered with 10 hours and will be sent to the guest directly by email. Alternatively, a physical copy of the certificate can be obtained at the hospital. The cost of the test can be included in the guest's itinerary and our team will arrange the booking and payment to the hospital on behalf of the guest.
Tam Anh Hospital: RT-PCR tests can be conducted at Tam Anh Hospital. The cost is VND 1,100,000 (USD 48) and our team can assist with return transfers to and from the hospital. The hospital is open daily 24 hours. Test results are delivered within 6 hours and will be sent to the guest directly by email. Alternatively, a physical copy of the certificate can be obtained at the hospital. The cost of the test can be included in the guest's itinerary and our team will arrange the booking and payment to the hospital on behalf of the guest.
Please note: We are only acting as a facilitator in order to assist guests who require a COVID-19 test. All testing is carried out by third parties with no association or affiliation to us and we are not liable or responsible for any issues, delays or problems encountered during the testing process or the performance or non-performance of the testing facilities.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.