- Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia
- USA DMC
- South America
- Why A&K
- Special Offers
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
Open – Buenos Aires reopened borders to/from neighboring countries (Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay) on October 31st, 2020
Access into Buenos Aires
Entry is only allowed through Buenos Aires, by air into Ezeiza Airport and by ferry into Buenos Aires Port (if coming from Uruguay).
- A PCR-negative test result must be presented upon arrival. The test must have been taken 48 hours before arrival in Argentina.
- Proof of medical insurance, with coverage for COVID-19.
- This sworn declaration form must be filled out and submitted online within 48 hours prior to travel in and out of Argentina. This is mandatory for every person under 70 years old.
- Domestic flights are open only for Argentines and/or residents, and not for touristic purposes.
- Health screenings are in place in public areas including airports, hotels and major tourist attractions.
- Face masks are compulsory, while in public areas.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.
- Follow us on
- Share us on