The Amanjena lies within an oasis of palms and old olive trees four miles from Marrakech overlooking the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Its burnished pink-stone facades follow the lines of an authentic Arab palace, creating an illusion of antiquity that is sustained throughout by a well crafted interpretation of Moorish tradition and opulence. Amanjena's 32 sunset-red-coloured private pavilions are spacious and exquisitely designed.
Types of Rooms
Its polished pink facades follow the lines of an adapted Arab palace, creating an illusion that is sustained throughout the property. The Amanjena is an exquisitely crafted interpretation of Moorish style combined with modern minimalism. Beautifully designed private pavilions offer luxurious guest rooms with refined design incorporated with delicate reflections of oriental heritage.
Two restaurants offer Moroccan, International and Thai cuisine. The meals can be enjoyed indoors overlooking the pool or on the terrace. For something special, enjoy a private dinner under a typical Berber Tent settled only for you. The unique atmosphere of this place makes it an oasis of relaxation and pleasure.
Pavillon: Pavillon, Pavillon Bassin, Pavillon Piscine, Maison, Maison Jardin, Maison Al Hamra
The Amanjena offers an calm oasis within a bustling city. It is a short drive from the Medina of Marrakech, but offers some of the most spacious rooms in the city. I love walking into this resort and feeling my shoulders drop, the instant feeling of being relaxed and all the cares of the world taken away from you. The staff here are attentive but discreet, knowing that nothing is too much trouble. Escaping to a Pavillion Piscine room at the end of a hectic days sightseeing is just bliss.
- Air conditioned pavilions include a bedroom/living room and a spacious bathroom and dressing area
- Each living area consists of a high, domed ceiling, a king-size platform bed and an open fireplace, a day bed with an accompanying table and chair
- Bathrooms feature a stepped and columned bathing tub made with green Moroccan marble highlights, along with double vanities, floor length mirrors, twin dressing and a separate shower
- Each pavilion enjoys a private courtyard complemented by a gazebo, a lounge sofa and a dining area
- Mini-bar, CD player, TV/DVD
- 24-hour room service