COVID-19 Protocols & Entry Requirements
International Travel Status
China: Only Chinese citizens and foreign nationals who are holding valid Chinese Residence Permits/existing working visa can enter the country.
Hong Kong: As of May 1 2022, non Hong Kong Residents will be allowed to enter Hong Kong.
Malaysia: Malaysia is now fully open to all foreign tourist.
Mongolia: Fully open to all travelers.
The Philippines: Fully open to visa free countries.
Singapore: Fully open and relaxation to Singapore’s border measures has been implemented on April 26 2022 for fully vaccinated foreign tourist.
South Korea: International leisure travelers are now allowed to enter South Korea.
Taiwan: Foreign nationals who wish to travel to Taiwan for reasons other than tourism and regular social visits may apply for a special entry permit with an R.O.C. overseas mission by submitting relevant documents and forms.
Access into Northeast Asia
Hong Kong: Fully vaccinated non Hong Kong Residents will be allowed to enter Hong Kong.
Malaysia: Fully vaccinated foreign tourist can enter Malaysia.
Mongolia: Mongolia is fully open for all travelers and there are no more restrictions in order to revive the tourism.
The Philippines: Fully vaccinated nationals of non-visa required countries are allowed to enter The Philippines.
Singapore: As of April 26 2022 all foreign travelers can now enjoy seamless and fuss-free entry into Singapore.
South Korea: All passengers from overseas regardless of nationality and vaccination status can enter South Korea.
- As of May 1 2022 fully vaccinated non Hong Kong residents will be allowed to enter Hong Kong and will be subjected to the same boarding, quarantine and testing requirements. Please refer to below link for further details:
- As of May 1 2022 fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12 years old are exempted from pre-departure and on-arrival test. COVID-19 insurance is no longer required for all foreign travelers to Malaysia. Wearing of mask indoors including public transportation and e-hailing rides is still a must.
No proof of vaccination required (Mongolia is now open to all irrespective of their vaccination status)No quarantine on arrivalNo testing on arrivalNo PCR negative test required within 72 hours prior to arrival in Mongolia
- Holders of passports valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival, and with return or outbound ticket to their country of origin or next country of destinations.
- Must have the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19 recognized under existing IATF regulations: World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
ii. VaxCertPH; or
iii. National/state digital certificate of the foreign government which has accepted VaxCertPH under reciprocal arrangement unless otherwise permitted by the IATF
- Children below eighteen (18) years of age are exempted from the requirement of full vaccination and
providing proof of vaccination status prior to boarding.
- Fully vaccinated international arriving passengers shall be required to present a negative Reverse Transcription - Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test taken within forty-eight hours (48 hours) or negative Rapid Antigen Test Result taken 24 hours before departure from the country of origin. Upon arrival, they shall no longer be required to observe mandatory facility-based quarantine but shall self-monitor for any sign or symptom for (7) days with the first day being the date of arrival and shall be required to report to the local government unit of destination upon the manifestation of symptoms, if any.
- The list of non-visa required countries under Executive Order No. 408 (s.1960), as amended, may be found at: https://dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countries-for-21-day-visa.
As of April 26 2022 below are the entry protocols for fully vaccinated travelers to Singapore:
- Pre-departure test is not required for fully vaccinated travelers.
- Children aged 12 years old and below are currently exempted from the vaccination requirement.
- All vaccination certificates, regardless of place of issuance and whether digitally verifiable or not, will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
Additional Requirements for Visitors
- Foreign visitors holding passports or travel documents issued by visa required countries/regions must apply for an entry visa.
- Travelers are still encouraged to ensure sufficient travel insurance coverage as they will have to pay for their own treatment costs if the insurance coverage is insufficient.
- Visitors must also use the TraceTogether app in Singapore to facilitate contact tracing.
Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
- Travelers to submit the SGAC (https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/) within three days before their arrival in Singapore.
There will be three sections on the SGAC:
- Personal particulars
- Vaccination status, including the submission of proof of vaccination for those who are vaccinated outside Singapore
- Health declaration.
- For further information/update - please refer to below links:
- Fully vaccinated foreign travelers will be exempted from the 7 days mandatory quarantine.
- All foreign tourist must apply for K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization) prior arrival and please refer to below link for full information.
- PCR Test Travelers aged 6 and older must present a medical certificate showing a negative PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 2 days (48 hours) before departure. The test accepted are LAMP, NAAT, NEAR, PCR, RT-PCR, SDA OR TMA.
- Health Declaration Form: A completed health declaration form which will be presented on arrival
- Self-quarantine safety protection mobile app: All passengers travelling to South Korea must install this app on their mobile device
- COVID-19 PCR negative certificate tested within 48 hours (2 days) before departure date
NAAT testing is offered at all hospitals including community clinics in Beijing while RT-PCR and Viral antigen testing are offered in Shanghai at private and public hospitals as well as at testing centers.
- NAAT test in Beijing cost: CNY 80.00 which is payable directly to the hospital or clinic via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours and printed test result can be acquired from the hospital or clinic.
- RT-PCR and Viral Antigen test in Shanghai cost: CNY 80.00 at public hospitals and CNY 200.00 at private hospitals/testing centers which is payable directly to the hospitals and/or clinics via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours and printed test result can be acquired at the hospital the following day.
PCR testing can be arranged at either Prenetics, located in Leighton Hill Community Hall in Wanchai or Kingmed Diagnostics (Hong Kong) Limited, located in Henry G Leong Yaumatei Community Center.
- PCR test cost: HKD 240.00 which is payable to the testing facility directly via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours and hard copy of the test result can be collected in person from the center.
RT-PCR, Lamp & Rapid Test and Molecular test (PCT) are available for onwards travel in Malaysia at private or public hospitals.
- RT-PCR, Lamp & Rapid Test and/or Molecular Test (PCT) costs: MYR 180.00 - MYR 250.00 which is payable to the hospitals directly via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours to 72 hours. Test results are facilitated via e-mail and hard copy of the test result can be collected in person at the hospitals.
RT-PCR test; Viral Antigen test (for fully vaccinated only); Rapid Antigen test (RAT) are available at IT Lab (local testing facility or at Intermed Hospital.
- RT-PCR test, Viral Antigen or Rapid Antigen test (RAT) costs ranging from MNT 30,000 to MNT 90,000 per test which can be payable to the IT Lab or Intermed Hospital via cash or credit card. Test results are ready within 12-48 hours and can be facilitated via e-mail, or via sms.
Antigen Rapid Test (ART), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Serology IGM Rapid Test (IGM) are available at Raffles Hospital.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Serology IGM Rapid Test (IGM) costs ranging from SGD 180.00 above which is payable directly to the hospital via cash or credit card. Test result is between 40-72 hours prior to departure time and copy of the test result can be collected in person at the hospital.
PCR test is available at General Hospitals.
- PCR test cost is USD 200.00 – USD 300.00 (depending on which hospitals) which is payable directly to the hospitals via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours (working day) and a Medical Certificate will be issued that can be collected from the hospital.
A PCR/NAAT test are available at Tri-Service General Hospital Taipei City Hospital; Zhongxing Branch Taipei City Hospital – Renai Branch; Taipei City Hospital; Heping Branch Hospital – Yangming Branch.
- PCR/NAAT test cost is NTD 7,000 which is payable to the hospital via cash or credit card. Test result is within 24 hours to 48 hours and test results can be printed and collected from the hospital terminals.
PCR, Rapid Antibody testing are available at private licensed laboratory or hotel can facilitate test for in-house guest.
- PCR/Rapid Antibody test cost is from PHP 2,000 - PHP 4,500.00 which is payable to the laboratory directly via cash or credit card. Test result is available in 1-4 days and hard copy of the test result can be provided by the laboratory or the hotel quarantine.
We are merely acting as a facilitator in order to assist Guests who require a COVID-19 test. Guests are solely liable for settling all COVID-19 related fees and costs which are paid for on the ground at the time of testing. All testing is carried out by third parties with no association or affiliation to us and we are not liable or responsible for any issues, delays or problems encountered during the testing process or the performance or non-performance of the testing facilities.
Please note: The above information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy and the information and detail change regularly. Please always check travel restrictions both in your home country and the destination you are travelling to before you book and before travel.